Thursday, November 02, 2006

This week: Steve coming to grips...

with the fact that it is getting cold out. Both runs so far this week were done in 45 degree temperatures. And it's going to get colder....

with the fact that my family and I will be here in Romania far into 2007. My blog headline has been tweaked to reflect this.

with the fact that my friend Ashley is 48hrs from competing in an Ironman (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run). Go Ashley!

with the fact that life (as good as it may be) is temporary. Sometimes, too temporary for the nicest of people...

David Thomson Chapman, 47, of Greenville, S.C., formerly of Seattle, Wash., died Thursday, October 26, 2006, at Greenville Memorial Medical Center....Mr. Chapman graduated from Wade Hampton High School, Class of 1977, and Clemson University, Class of 1981 with a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering. He attended Edwards Road Baptist Church...
He was a design engineer with D3 Technologies. Mr. Chapman was previously employed with Boeing and Lockheed Martin, where he helped design both military and commercial aircraft...Surviving, in addition to his parents and wife, are two sons, Nick and Joe Chapman....Mr. Chapman was a devoted husband, father, and precious son. He was loved dearly by all of his family and friends...

with the fact that I know where Dave C is now.....

John 5:24 (New International Version)
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

"Smash" said...

Great write up! Makes me wish I would have done that!