This blog will chronicle my running adventures in Bucharest, Romania during 2006 and 2007
Vattenfall Berlin Halbes MarathonVattenfall Berlin Half MarathonBerlin, GermanyPaul Kosgei 59:07C.Rivera
Dublin MarathonDublin, IrelandKevin "Make it Happen" Burke
City of Norwich Half MarathonNorwich, UK
Can't see the video, so I'm still a fan of the Amsterdam race. ;-)
Brian,The Video is"Der Kommissar"by After the FireThats all you need to know...
I love reading about this contest but I'm not going to guess. I already have some "Sports Beans".:) Granny
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Vattenfall Berlin Halbes Marathon
Vattenfall Berlin Half Marathon
Berlin, Germany
Paul Kosgei 59:07
C.Rivera
Dublin Marathon
Dublin, Ireland
Kevin "Make it Happen" Burke
City of Norwich Half Marathon
Norwich, UK
Can't see the video, so I'm still a fan of the Amsterdam race. ;-)
Brian,
The Video is
"Der Kommissar"
by After the Fire
Thats all you need to know...
I love reading about this contest but I'm not going to guess. I already have some "Sports Beans".
:) Granny
Post a Comment