Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Contest, Clue #2

A little retro, but this dude is stylin'

Guesses to the previous post (11/14) will no longer count.

Let the guessing for Clue #2 begin!

Clue #3 (a video clue) will be posted in 24-48 hrs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh Marathon
Joseph Mbithi 2:15:46

C. Rivera

"Smash" said...

FLORA LONDON MARATHON
London, England
FELIX. LIMO (KEN) M25 2:06:39

WINNER, WINNER
CHICKEN DINNER

Anonymous said...

How many guesses do they get before Maria and I can start "guessing" and snag us some Jelly Bellys? I already know the country, now I need to find the name of the race!

Steve said...

OK guys,

Why are you guys picking races from places that speak English?

You really need to read my posts more carefully. Especially as the formal "Clues" get more helpful, the nuances in each post could bite you right at the end when you think you've got it.

Knowing how cheap I am, do you really think I'm gonna give out a whole box of Sport beans without making you work?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

Clue #3 is posted....No more guesses allowed on Clue #2.