Background (This is Clue #1)
Time to see who is still reading my blog! Although this blog is not dead yet, then end is near with my return to the USA looming in early fall. However, there is still time to squeeze in a cool late summer Euro race (and the trip that goes with it). Needless to say, this cool race (and race city) meets all the requirements of last Spring's Vienna race. The requirements: We have not yet been to this city, the airfare was cheap and the August-Sept time frame is perfect for our last weekend get-away before heading back across the pond for good.
How to win
How to win
Once again, my challenge to you is guess (1) the city I will race in (2) the exact name of the race (It's publicized in English, so this won't be as difficult).
The first one to post a comment with the answer will win...(drum roll)
The Prize
Take your pick of (1) or (2) or (3).
(1) A mystery prize from the race city (even I don't know what it's going to be)
(2) A collection of good chocolate from here in Romania. (Ask Ashley if it's worth it)
The Prize
Take your pick of (1) or (2) or (3).
(1) A mystery prize from the race city (even I don't know what it's going to be)
(2) A collection of good chocolate from here in Romania. (Ask Ashley if it's worth it)
(3) A 12 pack of Red Bull Energy Drink - endorsed by half marathon legend..Steve J. Yes, you can have the same drink that powered Steve J to 566th place in the Vienna Energie Halfbmarathon. This despite missing a flight and completing a 24 hr bus ride (including being slept-on by some Romanian kid) with no sleep right before the race. Steve J asks "Is it in you?"The Rules
Place your guess by commenting to the blog. Starting today, you get 1 guess per comment. If you are "blogger challenged" and are unable to leave a comment, email your guess to me at sjutton@yahoo.com. Make sure you name is in the comment, especially if you post as "anonymous" on blogger.
Note: You snooze you lose. You can only guess to the current post. You cannot go back and add a guess to an old post.
The first person to correctly guess the city and race wins!
Let the guessing begin!
(Clue #2 will be posted Monday - yes I am dragging this out).

3 comments:
Hi Steve I'll take my first guess.
Bornholm Denmark on Aug. 29th called the 6-24 timer.
Well if this is wrong you will get a good laugh, because the name of the run may be way off.
See ya,
al
Steve I'm really sorry, I just realized I broke the rules. I have no excuse only to say I thought I could only guess once per day. I'm really sorry. I know how much work you put into your research for the contests. I hope I didn't ruin the contest and I can easily be disqualified. I will keep reading your blog though.
sorry again,
yours truly,
uneducated al
Ha, Allison you are correct on the rules - Only 1 guess per post. So, I deleted your 2nd illegal guess.
Note to all. You must get the date, the city AND the name of the race correct. I'm going to be a stickler on this one, since the name is very obvious on the official race website.
...and no Al, you are not disqualified :-)
Post a Comment