Monday, May 28, 2007

The Contest Episode II - We have a winner!

Well folks, the contest is over already. Seemingly out of nowhere, faithful reader Allison nailed it after Clue #2. She avoided a nearly fatal mistake on Clue #1, when she made a 2nd guess that had the answer. However, thanks to my dwindling pool of readers, it wasn't caught.

So Allison gets to chose from our prize list (1) Budapest mystery prize (2) Romanian Chocolate or (3) red bull.

Allison corrected guessed:

22nd Nike Budapest International Halfmarathon, Sept 2, 2007

This is a huge race that had around 6000 runners last year. Maria and I will run a 5k together on Saturday Sept 1, and Sunday Sept 2 will be the race. I'm expecting to leave Romania in September so this should be my Euro road-race finale. Also, the Bucur family, who joined us in Vienna is expected to make the trip also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh! I did it! I really won my first contest on line! Thank you so much for this opportunity to win such a highly regarded contest. I would like prize #1 (to receive the mystery gift from the race). Thank you so much. I know you have more faithful readers, I just have way too much time on my hands and I'm very competitive! ha ha! Thank you for giving me a second chance.
see you soon!
al