Saturday, August 18, 2007

The end is near....

Well, the end of this blog anyway. Yep, I have finally set a departure date. I should be leaving Bucharest in about 1 month.

Not much to report on the running front...I finished at 10 miler today on the same course as two weeks ago. Unlike the run on Aug 4, this one was pretty uneventful. I ran a couple of times in the mornings this week to avoid the heat, but it's pretty dark now until about 6:00 am so I don't know how much longer I'll be doing this. Hopefully the 90 F degree days will end soon.

The other news is a possible race in Bucharest. On Sept 9, there is a short (4km - 2.5 miles) race called "Crosul Petrom" on Unirii blvd. If I can figure out how to register (this is the tough part), I just might do this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve-

Glad to hear you'll be back soon; have a safe trip, and see you on the fields.

Dave Penniston

Anonymous said...

It is about time, Mark and I are ready to hand you back the reins and retire!!