Jet Lag Just Stinks!
Well my 1 week leave in New York was really nice. Got to see the Helpmeet and daughter as well as "the folks" on my side of the family. It was great to see everyone and get a short 7-day infusion of the good ole U.S. of A. I miss it. I even knocked out some decent running miles too, with my repaired fancy-schmancy GPS watch back in action! I should say the week was great until I got back here. I had my worst case of jet lag ever - wide awake almost every night from 10:30 PM until 1:00 am (or 2), yuck! My running routine took a kamikaze style nose dive, not only due to this, but a loss of motivation caused by the next thing....Budapest Can Wait
Yes it's true. Steve's Fall Euro-running goal is no more. With our departure from Romania (Dana and Maria would be leaving for good only 5 days after the race) close at hand, as well as a leetle uncertainty with the job situation back in the US, we thought it would be the wise decision to table this one. So, my next round of motivation will have to come from an American race of some sort, which isn't such a bad thing, eh? My poor contest winner, Allison will have to survive with some good Euro-chocolate instead of a cool Hungarian thingy. Can you deal ok, Al?

1 comment:
Yes, I can deal with Euro chocolate. Some kind of milk chocolate, not white. Unlike your loving wife and daughter I really don't like dark chocolate. Thank you so much and I can't wait until you all get home! with or without euro chocolates!
love,
al
Post a Comment