Thursday, April 26, 2007

GPS-less in Bucharest (again)

Just checking in. I haven't posted lately for a couple reasons.

#1. We've been busy camping with the missionaries from Stepping Forward again at Camp Living Water on the weekends, so I haven't done any interesting long runs.

#2. My runs have really been boring since being kissed by the gypsy lady.

#3. Finally, I'm depressed since my fancy schmancy GPS watch bit the dust (again). I don't know what the cause of the problem is, but it died just like last year. As Yogi Bera said "It's like deja-vu, all over again"

But other than that, things are fairly normal here. The weather is warming quickly and its been in the 70's pretty much all week. Spring proceeds quickly into summer during the month of May here, so I expect we'll be seeing 80 degree temps soon. If nothing else blog worthy happens soon, we will at least have my race-guessing contest to fall back on in May for filler material.

Steve J out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Sorry about your watch. Try again, I have a feeling they are improving every year. Have fun camping again. Nice platforms for the tents. Don't work too hard. Thank you for all the missions work you are doing. Could this team need VBS support too?
see ya
al

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! I feel so bad for you making so much money and getting to see the other half of the world while I am in Greenville! SUCK IT UP AND GO FOR A RUN WITH YOUR TIMEX AND SHUT IT!